The GIS France Grilles is co-organising an EOSC technical workshop from 24 to 26 January 2023 at IPHC (Strasbourg). The SCIGNE platform team, local organizer of this event, invites you to present and discuss the following points:
- How to join EOSC (catalogue and portal)
- EOSC working groups and the relevance for data centres
- Authentication and authorisation, security and legal aspects
- Interoperability of services and infrastructures
- Federated technical projects around computing and data
- Funding opportunities (procurement, future H2020 projects)
Registration is open to all: https://indico.in2p3.fr/event/28381/
Registration is free of charge, but mandatory for logistical reasons.
The JCAD are dedicated to both users and technical experts of infrastructures and associated services. The objectives of these meetings are to present scientific work, in all disciplines, carried out thanks to the support of grid computing, HPC and Cloud computing services.
These days will combine plenary presentations, round tables and posters on current topics.
This year, they will take place from 13 to 15 December 2021, in Dijon, Maison des Sciences de l’Homme (MSH) on the Dijon campus, in partnership with the University of Burgundy, the University of Franche-Comté, the Direction du Numérique and the Mésocentre Bourgogne-Franche-Comté. If health conditions do not allow for face-to-face meetings, the JCAD will be organised remotely on the same dates (as in 2020).